Good News to all Online Shoppers! Now, you can purchase all your favorite stuff online and pay it in easy monthly installments!
Introducing, BDO’s Installment Options for Online Shopping!
Now, you can purchase that expensive Gadget, Bag, Shoes, or even your dream vacation ONLINE! No need to worry of ballooning charges, Just use your BDO Credit Card when purchasing online and you are good to go! This is also perfect when shopping from a group buying site!
Here are the promo mechanics:
- The program is open to all principal BDO cardholders whose accounts are active and current.
- Online transaction must be,
- A minimum of Php5,000 single internet transaction
- Transactions must be posted to your account within the last 30 days
- The required information details are*:
- Transaction Description
- Transaction Amount
- Transaction Date
- Preferred Installment Term (3, 6, 12, 18 and 24 months)
*These details are usually found on you online transaction receipt and It will be reflected on your billing statement.
How to avail? Simple!
- Just Call 631-8000 and request to convert your online transaction into Installment
- Or Go Online and Access your credit card account at www.bdo.com.ph and fill-out the Easy Pay Convert Request Form under Customer Service.
Love the promo but don’t have a BDO card yet? Don’t fret, you can still apply for one. Just go to the nearest BDO branch near you and apply. This promo runs until 30 JUNE 2011 so you still have plenty of time to shop online!
REMINDER from Credit Card Pilipinas: Shopping online can be fun and convenient but it is also not totally safe. Please be very careful when sharing your credit card information online. It may go into the wrong hands. What I suggest is that you sign up for a PAYPAL account. It is the easiest and safest way to pay online! Almost all group buying sites and online stores accept PAYPAL. Now, you don’t need to type in your credit card number in all the sites you shop with. You just need to pay using your PAYPAL account. Sign-Up HERE or visit their WEBSITE to learn more on how safe safe and secure online shopping can be. Pay with confidence, you are protected with PAYPAL.
Happy Swiping! (Oh I mean happy clicking!)
Credit Card Pilipinas